Wondering what to eat to beat the perimenopausal blues? You’re not alone, and it’s a common question among women who have entered perimenopause.
Did you know that there are specific vitamins and minerals that target mood and mental health? While many people reach for supplement bottles, you can reap the benefits of more nutrients, fiber, fat and protein if you simply know which foods to focus on to meet your needs!
What to eat to beat the perimenopausal blues
Try to include foods that are natural sources of the following mood-boosting nutrients:
- vitamin DFatty fish, grass-fed or pasture-raised meats, organ meats, spirulina, wild mushrooms, and bee pollen
- Omega 3Grass-fed beef, wild-caught salmon, flax and chia oils
- B vitamins: Leafy greens, root vegetables, fresh/dried fruits, seafood and avocados
- magnesium: Dark leafy greens, seaweed, figs, fish, avocados, and bananas
- amino acids: All Foods, Collagen & Protein Powder
- Zinc: oysters, seafood, lamb, grass-fed beef
- iron: Red meat, shellfish, organ meats, dark leafy greens
- selenium: Garlic, turkey, liver, red meat, spinach and bananas
A great way to enjoy several of these superfoods in one meal is to start with a bowl of gorgeous mixed greens, a clean protein of your choice, some avocado, chopped vegetables and mushrooms, and a sprinkle of bee pollen. drop top. For an added nutritional zing, mash ¼ cup of your favorite berries and add ¼ vinegar and ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil for a delicious dressing.
If all of this information seems overwhelming and you don’t know where to start with your diet… Like, what and how exactly do you change your nutrition? I got it, and I’m more than happy to help you!
Join a Perimenopause Crash Course
The Perimenopause Crash Course is a 4-week, holistic approach that balances your hormones, sheds unwanted hormonal weight, and reclaims your energy.
You know that hormones play a huge role in weight gain, but you don’t know how to balance them.
You may feel tired all the time, or feel like you just can’t seem to shake off the last 5-10 pounds.
You’ve probably tried every diet and weight loss program out there, but you still can’t seem to lose weight.
it’s not your fault.
What do you really want:
- Clarity about the foods, nutrition, and support your body needs to lose hormonal weight and ease symptoms
- A program to help you identify the foods that wreak havoc on your hormones and throw your body completely out of balance
- Support and guidance to enable you to stay committed to the program, stay motivated and feel encouraged every step of the way
- A plan on how to plan and eat healthy foods with more ease, even if you’re busy
- Resources to keep you focused and develop your understanding of how your body interacts with the food you eat and the world around you, so you can make better choices that support your hormonal balance
- Tried and true protocols that match your symptoms and help you feel better faster
If you’re ready to optimize your hormones and navigate perimenopause with confidence and grace, this program is for you!
Get all the details here!
The program officially starts on Monday, so don’t delay. You won’t want to miss it!!