Is a trip to one of the BIG Gem shows on your bucket list?
Well, we have something special! Team HM member Lisa breaks it down for you in a video in her Gem Show Comparison.
But first, here are some pictures from the Tucson and Denver Gem Shows – Because it really is all about crystals, crystals, crystals! right?
For the Love of Quartz! One of the most abundant and admired crystals, clear quartz is literally a rock star. And I have a blog post that talks about it – Click here to read more about the healing properties, correspondences and meanings of quartz.
Check out the shape of these Smoky Quartz Earth Keepers above! what size do you think it is energy torus on those kids?
I mean, who doesn’t need a crystal throne?
I myself fell in love like this –
Gem Show Takeaways
It can be really hard to choose…
- Both shows take place in beautiful locations steeped in rich mining history and geological formations
- They are both in the grand western part of the United States surrounded by many natural wonders.
- Of course, both have abundant crystals!
In this video, Lisa breaks it down for you>>>
- If you could only choose one show, which one is the best for you?
- Should try my best to go to both shows?
- exactly what to expect
Things to keep in mind before going to Gem Show
- Target – What are your personal or professional goals? Why do you want to participate in the Gem Show?
- Location – How far do you have to travel to attend one of these shows? can you drive? Or do you have to fly and ship purchases home?
- time – When are these shows? And when is it most convenient for you to go?
Tucson Gem Show
- feels like a citywide experience
- Give yourself time to not only soak up all the goodness of crystals but also to refresh and recharge, you’ll need it!
- Tucson Tucson is surrounded by the Mountain Range and many other great places for side trips.
Want more information about my visits to the Tucson Gem Show? I’ve been year after year and written all about it for you. Here are some of my personal recycling must-have tips:
More Useful Tucson Gem Show Links
Denver Gem Show
- Growing and adding larger locations and new locations every year , It’s also a multi-location gem show
- There are lots of crystals and vendors to pick and hand-pick, but it’s less overwhelming than Tucson’s
- Denver located in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
More Useful Denver Gem Show Links
And just because Lisa and I can’t resist…
More Crystal Photos!
You can get lost in this crystal… It seems to have a whole inner world inside.
even if you don’t buy much – Be at the Gem Show, soak up crystal energy, check out the variety, and scoop up new discoveriesoh so much fun!
Feast your eyes on these beads, and imagine what you can create with this selection.
The brilliance of the carvings and the finery of the gems displayed are out of this world!
Hope you liked this Gem Show comparison. Have you been to either of these two gem shows? Or is it on your bucket list? Or will you go to both? Please let me know in the comments below.