Introduction to Part 2 in the Chakra Series: Which chakra needs balancing?
Click here to read Part One: The Science Behind Crystal Chakra Healing.
So after learning about the science behind chakras, you might wonder…
How do I know which chakra needs balancing?
Fortunately, there are several ways to identify which chakra needs balancing. ,
There are four primary methods in my teachings that I share ❭❭─❥─➣
1. Cycle Test
There are many cycle tests available online (you can do a quick search and turn up several). Here are some options you can try now:
It’s amazing how reliable a resource can be if you use a good one! Pay attention to your results and take a crystal corresponding to that chakra to help restore the flow and bring it back into balance.
2. Glare, Physical or Emotional Issues
If there is a striking set of physical ailments or emotional issues, sometimes you can pinpoint which chakra is unbalanced due to the situation. However, keep in mind that you are looking for a syndrome of issues here. Only one is not enough to determine that the concerned chakra is out of balance.
Here are some examples…
- Worry – As I mentioned in Part 1, feeling anxious corresponds to the Root Chakra.
- creative block – If one is experiencing a complete closure to creativity, it could be a Sacral Chakra imbalance. This is the area of your creative muse.
- low self-esteem – possibly indicating a solar plexus chakra problem; The home of your personal power.
- love and relationships – Any love problems, self-love, expressing love, receiving love, or being overly needy in a romantic relationship can indicate an imbalance of the heart chakra. Physically it can be seen that if someone is constantly hunching their shoulders forward, they are physically protecting their heart.
- Expression – If a person cannot express themselves freely or has trouble being a good listener – may indicate an imbalance of the Throat Chakra.
- intuition and spirituality Associated with the Third Eye Chakra. If one is not open to intuitive messages or shuts off both their intuition and spirituality, then you guessed it, these are Third Eye issues.
- fear of death or zero connection to source energy – examples of crown chakra block or imbalance
There are many great books to learn more about what each chakra governs and how to work with crystals and chakras. Here are some good ones that I go to again and again:
vibrational healing through chakras
the crystal healer
3. Energy Sensing
in my Certified Crystal Practitioner Course, I teach my students many ways to feel energy. We interactively practice techniques to enhance our ability to feel energy and to enhance, strengthen, and improve those skills. With energy sensing, you can determine if there is a cycle:
- less active
- there is an energetic leak
- needs some re-tuning
- is blocked
- or balanced
Having said that, these energy sensing techniques are too involved to be covered in a single blog post…it requires a lot of background knowledge and interactive demonstrations, precautions, time and practice – we go into this in depth in our course Let’s join from.
Although, I will say, these chakra balancing + sensing techniques are not limited to “energetically gifted people”.
They are available to anyone willing to commit to learning, spending the time to practice, and listening to the prompts.
One technique to feel chakra energy is to work with a pendulum. If you haven’t worked with pendulums before, Click here to read more about how to use the pendulum.
4. Tap into your intuition to balance the chakras
When you tap into your intuition, you get an inner knowledge (from different senses and taking messages and measurements) about the chakra energies.
There are different ways to gain an inner sense of the energy of each chakra. Some people have the gift of different types of clair-sense:
here is a quick list (some of these may fit into each other, and some say more than these):
- foresight – Receive messages in audio form; sound, voice
- clermpathy – Receive messages in the form of feelings
- clairsentience – an inner wisdom that comes from within
- divination – Receive messages in the form of visual images, landmarks
Some people may even meditate and receive intuitive signs or messages regarding the chakras. Many of our Certified Crystal Practitioner® alumni had skills they already knew before taking my course…
But just some need help, and others are completely amazed at what they’re capable of.
Speaking of intuition, it’s like a muscle. If you ignore it and aren’t active with it, it withers, but if you work it and flex it, it grows!
Chakra Balance Combo Time!
Let’s talk about the advantages of combining techniques.
This may appeal to you if:
- You are not very confident in the results
- or you’re getting mixed signals
- or it doesn’t seem very clear to you
Then I recommend using two or three of the methods suggested above to achieve chakra consonance. If you get two conflicting results, try a third method and go with the majority answer.
You will find that over time and with practice your abilities will grow and sharpen. It will be easier to identify which chakras are out of balance. You can also “just know” without checking.
In the next part of this Chakra series of blog posts, I’ll cover exactly what to do with crystals to help balance our chakras.
I hope you are enjoying this series so far, what do you think Beautiful please let me know in the comments below.